Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Livin'in Taiwan - Day 5

Ladies and Gentlemens,

Let me warn you, you are going to fall in love with this place! (quoted in day 7, speaking on-behalf of day 4 :P)

okay...back to story first...:P

I have a good rest in Kao Shiong after finish watching Bejing 2008 closing ceremony, l0oked at itu Beckham - simple kick on the ball......that also kicked me to sleep~ :P

then, in the morning, i took the early train to Jia Yi, the town that departs to Ali Shan.

then....there is a lady came to tell me the train has stopped for a few days..asked me whether i wanna ride on her Van to go up. (at first in Day 4 i very scare i kena tipu....but....haha..let's keep the feelings that i may kena tipu first)

of course, i dun have much choices. the train is reallly closed down..so i took her offer. :)















The journey was lasted around 1.45 hour. only that i got to know, ali shan is very HIGH in height! OMG..... :P


you know, i felt hard to tell you how much my heart has been lightening. The higher and higher it goes, where the air is getting co0ler and cooler; my excitement swelled. :P

apparently when i see the above scene at my first step in alishan ground, i started to realise i am very happy...( is that a symtom of GAO SHAN desease? lol~)

I am at 2170m height in the mountain where the accomdation areas belongs to! Even it is summer, the weather kept at 19 degree~ yes, YES!!

Why? because i finally need my JACKET!! I were complaning to myself why i brought it, why, and why~ (so heavy and space-consuming!)






After i checked in to my hotel, i went to the tourist station to take a good look on what is Ali Shan that i duno from the GAO SHAN QING (famous ali shan gu niang's song)

I watched a good 20 minutes clip about how alishan is being discovered and developed on limber basis, and how it eventually evolved to a tourist spot.


Interesting!


Aha, this one is dedicated to our good buddy - Ms Joyce Lim Yue Yun (yes it is you~).

Before i can buy 1 of your company product from taiwan, let you see see the pictures first! :P

(taken in the restaurant that i ate my first dinner)


Oh ya, the highest starbuck in Asia Pacific that they had claimed, is very tempting to me. (somemore i couldn't locate any internet-equiped pc there...so i consumed for the very first time)



I think StarBuck gonna love my shot right? can it exchange with some small travel fares so i can stay better here? :P

So this covers for day 5, and i couldn't be more expecting to wake up earlier to ride on the train and head up to 2451m to watch SunRise in Alishan. What a view that could be?
(at the end i couldn't sleep as i planned to sleep at 9pm...dragged until 12am...haih..)

Signing off...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooohooo.. Starbucks... Feel the same?

hehe

Ali Shan view is really nice...

10:41 PM  
Blogger *永亮* said...

FAzai,

Duno why the Mocha taste better here. :d

Alishan is perfectly indulging! bring crystal here!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home