Saturday, August 23, 2008

Livin'in Taiwan - Day 3

Yes it is my day 3 now. I were waking up myself with a "cin-cai-5min" hot spring bath provided by the hotel followed by a breakfast at 8.30am.

then, i took MRT and went back to Taipei Railway Station. Guess you wanna see how does it looked like right?


This is the one that i snapped in 2nd floor. The compound is quite large in size.


Nah this is the 2nd floor. A 360 degree food court that consists of every choice of food. you can find any food here, except for....hmm... seats?


I thought to go 101 tower today... but too bad things always change faster than plan. I been diverted my attention by the info-lady (very mama-liked,even walk me to vendor machine to buy ticket!) to JIU FEN!
suddenly recalled that itu Hui Ting told me it is a place that i MUST go... so, let's go~
Duno why, on the way going (riding on the train)... all the building that i have seen, gave me a very strong sense that i am in Japan? perhaps someone can agree or disagree with me?
look at these few shots that i took:




Outside of Taipei town, it is very different under the sun. Nevermind, i will continue to observe..i have 15 days credit more before i come back. :P

So, after 1 hour traveling, i finally reached JIU FEN!




The BUS DRIVER is damn skilled to drive in this tiny road to pick everyone up there!







hehe, this is JIU FEN mountain city. (seriously i thought i am the HULK now, in Brazil!)

Hmm...duno how to describe the view here, maybe you can help me?

Aha! this is the famous JIU FEN old-street that sell a lot of things, and because it is saturday, i saw >3K faces? i sweat more gao than yesterday climbing. it is hard to breath inside!


Hey WAIT! do you see the baby girl that is being hugged by the fat uncle (at the above)?

THIS/ SHE IS THE ONE!!!!



i followed her for 10 minutes to carefully wait her turn-back! SEE? she is so shy! and so charmingly-cute! (compared to many "make-up's girls" there)

Okay, let's see some of the scences that i have snapped in JIU FEN:







Top Left: Sheng-Ming Temple, Jiu Fen (any different than m'sia one?)

Top Right: Girls who are taking pictures (as how they are posing), one by one that buy me enough time to snap them :P

Bottom Left: I think this one is people punya house. (Looked very cool with marble shield)

Bottom Right: A staircase. (yes i know i know, it is very obvious :P)


Okay, after i sweat enough inside, i decided to go out and get a bus to go back... this is what i see:











EE! How come so many people waiting in line geh? all waiting to go back?


WAH! the que is so long until i need to walk 1 min to start my que......









after i take the above shot, i turned back and this is "OMG!"
i am sandwish now!
(luckily i didn't feel like going to toilet in the middle of waiting, if not i will never get my way back ^^)

So, not much of today stories. Are you wondering where i am going to stay tonight? I actually bought a train ticket this morning ................to?


KAO SIONG!!!! ^^
(South Taiwan)

Making this way, i saved tonight accomodation~ it will depart on 11.30pm later to 6 something in the morning when i reach there!

hmm... how come i didn't take myself? haha, so i take one to show you ya?







Signing off...
9.02pm Taipei Town
(ohya, got ppl ask me to apply credit card! kept asked me why i am not taiwanese, what a hard-sell girl!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

what a great trip you have there.. i guess Vietnam has taught u well enough to survive in a difficult country. I wish I was also in the trip with you..

ahh.. the good old days...

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!九份让我想起陈绮贞-九份的咖啡店~!!!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, finally i managed to read ur blog, was sick for the past week~ jiu fen seems relaxing le~ the rest of the places, like u said, SEEMS to be a mixture of kl, mlk & bangkok, haha. Btw, kinda looking forward to read ur blog in chinese instead, coz i feel u're very good in expressing deep thoughts in the language. Anyway, hope u're enjoying it to the max~ hv fun! - Boon Chin

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah!! Leong... u really made me miss Taiwan with all those photos that you've snapped.... Btw, the 7-11 that was in one of your Jiu Fen's photo rite... I was standing at that exact same spot when I waited for my tour guide back in my trip, haha! And yes, you are right about the buildings looking somewhat like Japan (so near, 'more or less' also got influence wan gua... haha). Enjoy yourself! Hope you have a great vacation there~ Sher Lin.

10:05 PM  
Blogger *永亮* said...

Jules,

I really wish you are there, so we can go explore and walk! I missed those time too~

Pei Feng,

Jom, let's go to jiu Fen!

Boon Chin,

I choose to write live-post in english to caters more people's needs leh! Chinese...probably after i come back, i will write one or two to summarise in other aspects. :)

Sher lin,

haha, yes that is the 7-eleven! and i got to know Taiwan is ruled by Japanese for 51 years. it was Qhing Dynasty era that handed Taiwan land to Japanese~
(that's why the building, road sign, structured has inherited so much..)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home