Sunday, September 17, 2006

A continued chapter.

17/9/2006 12.28am (sun) - raining

well, the time had passed twelve. 16/9 is over. what an exhausting day.

This was another time that i spent my time helping out for mba camp. It left me some thoughts. It was a wonder.

In expression as an asst trainer - so called helpers, it often produce stress. it always has to deal with someone who is definitely older than you, that got a higher academic qualification than you. In the contrary, i am an under graduate. YET, you are required to facilitate them to discover their strengths and weakness of their leaderships. You need to provide feedback, to point out good and bad towards the end of every module, to wrap up all the things.

This role is comparatively alright for the level of undergraduate as i believe i am more or less seen a senior for them. However the pressure will raise when it comes to a higher degree like mba and dba. I must admit it is a challenge. Simply i need to adjust myself to think as matured as they do. I faced the same senario for every attempt. Things went repeat and i need to react as fast as possible to position myself accordingly.

Although i am claimed with certain important qualifications which are promising, yet it still always push me to an extent that i must question myself, can you cope with it? can you afford to get screwed up if you got the things wrong? how many people that you have met if compare to them? do you have industrial knowledge upon yourself? lolz.....it sounds sarcastic isn't it?

What i've came into realization is i am started to catch up. It was a kind of wondering when you notice they actually look at you impressively while you are conveying your opinion and feedback. To assure this standard, I need to be more and more cautious, detailed and sensitive. Hopefully my efforts is not a mere waste that would reflect a low standard of how a leadership camp for adults sounds not suppose to be.

Though it is tiring, i appreciate it. Thank you Dr for motivating me, supporting me by saying that i have carried out a sharp point of view which is beyond your expectation.

Thanks to all of my friends that never look down at me and listen to my childish comments, you gave me a lots of motivations too! Without your acknowledgement, i may have sacked myself from participating to serve you all.

End of the day, I hope i'd been triggered to become better in a faster speed that i never do.




signing off..1.26am

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo~ another achievement.. congratulation!

people look at a person base on their experiences.. if they do good previously, they will do good the next time..(i really hate this type of assumption..)

well there will be two kinds of people here in the end.. people that live up to others expectation or higher.. and people who go below others expectation.

i do better when i am not thinking of how people look at me.. (at least do not let me noe how they are looking at me =)).. then i'll be able to work "naturally".. aih..what a poor adapter..

So, u do question on ur own abilities as well huh.. anyway u did a great job in the end. I'll still be listening to others saying how excellent u are..haha ..Gambade neh!

1:40 PM  
Blogger *永亮* said...

Thank you...I felt surprised. @_@

good to have your support~

all the best to you too!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Keat Yee said...

Hi there!

You have a opportunity that not everyone had and you did quite good actually in doing the best you could.

Even though what you might have done is not the best among all, you tried your best.

Sometimes, even the strongest man that you have seen might fall in some places, so you can't really know where your limitation is.

Just give all you can. I did listen to some of your advices, so if you r saying that your advices are childish, what I did according to your comments is childish then...haha juz joking la.

I never say to you before but it is nice to know someone like you that is willing to help others with sincerity.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home