Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Livin'in Taiwan - Day 6


@_@..... it is the time i should wake up to catch up the early train to the sunrise spot.

once i woke up, immediately i took a camera to note the time - 4AM!!!!






When i reached the station, suprisingly there are many peoples are in the que! it is funny because everyone is shouting "COLD COLD!!" coz it is 13 degree now.:-



A testing shot, trial and error shot while waiting the sun rise.


Since i am waiting, might as well listen properly to this shouting uncle who is trying to explain the history and his precious story~






TADA!!! waited until my fingers all do not belongs to me....T_T (was freaking cold without wearing a pair of glove..my dear)









Hehe, i stepped in the rail road..and took myself with the very first shine of the sunlight!
(gonna run fast because the train will knock me down soon - see above!)



Then, i chosen not to take train to go back. In fact, i chosen a path which is to - WALK! (the journey had cost me 3.5 hour.... (i had prepared my bread for breakfast with enough water :)

look at the above...I am walking inside this jungle, breathing hard to feel the naturally perserved beauty. I am landing my every steps carefully, listening to the awakening forest.




The natures... hiding inside thousands trees, quietly welcoming every passer-by.





Overtimes, you can seek out from the forest and get to see the opposite moutain and sky. with the cold temperature, it really makes you feel good.







I Stood on the brigde and look at the water that came down from the hill to the bottom. It teaches me how a world is operating, with you or without you. :P








There are a lots of stairs inside, this is one of them.. and the above...it belongs to a Buddism temple build on top of the moutain. the meaning is, turn back and you shall see a pathway leading you back home. (any other interpretation?)







That's not the end of Alishan, because i have booked a tour to watch alishan in a different places! (tml morning i have to wake up at 3am ...my god!)

Overall, today has been very meaningful to me. I finally feel i am recharged from those hardships that i had encountered recently. and now i can really put a smile on my face ^_^


sigining off,

Taipei, 11.33pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alisan looks nice le!!!!! I also wanna go taiwan already~ hehe! - Boon Chin

2:49 PM  
Blogger *永亮* said...

Boon CHin,

Hehe, make sure you follow all my post ya~

next time i can become KICAP if you want to go taiwan!!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home